Regular vehicle servicing is essential
This will maintain your vehicle in a safe and roadworthy condition. It can also save a lot of trouble and money both in the long and short-term. A properly serviced car is not only more fuel-efficient, but will be safer and less likely to suffer a breakdown. It will also hold its value when you come to sell it – vehicles with a full service history usually get higher prices.
All vehicle servicing carried out by Stanley Motors is to the highest standards. We use the latest technology and diagnostic equipment. We only use original manufacturer’s or equivalent guaranteed parts.
First class service
Whether you need vehicle servicing or repairs you can rest assured that you’ll be more than satisfied with our service. Look at what our customers get:
- Fully equipped workshop
- Servicing of cars, small mini buses & light goods vehicles up to 35cwt
- All of our mechanics are fully qualified with many years’ experience
- Annual servicing
- All vehicle repairs
- pre MOT work
- Completion of MOT
- Servicing to manufactures’ specification
- Only original manufacturer’s or equivalent guaranteed parts used
- Diagnostics with the latest computer equipment
- Tyre replacement
- Puncture repairs
- Air conditioning repairs
- Wheel alignment (tracking)
- Projects including body shop, welding and seat upholstery
Our business has an established reputation of which we are proud. Your satisfaction is paramount to us and we show this in our level of service, attention to detail and pricing.